About Transport Intelligence
Ti's Origin and Development
- Established in 2002 to fill a gap in the market for high quality, affordable market research
- Ti has now become the leading provider of market research solutions to the global logistics industry
- Advisors to World Economic Forum, World Bank, UN and European Commission
- Global research centre based in UK; offices in Atlanta, USA and Hong Kong
- Pillars of growth: Research reports, Consulting, Knowledge Portal, M&A, Conferences/Training
- Ti's Global Associate Network provides a multi-country, multi-disciplinary and multi-lingual extension to Ti's capabilities
What Sets Ti Apart?
- Globally recognised and trusted brand
- Ten years of knowledge delivery to global manufacturers, retailers, banks, consultancies, shipping lines and logistics providers
- Industry experienced researchers, analysts and associates
- High level network of industry contacts
- Unrivalled internal knowledge resource
- Global network of consultants
- Unique web-based intelligence portals
- Interactive dashboard
- On-going and comprehensive programmes of primary research
Expertise you can rely on
John Manners-Bell MSc FCILT, Chief Executive
Over twenty years experience in the global logistics industry both with operators and consultancies. Researched and travelled extensively – India, China, Japan, USA as well as Europe. Advisor to World Economic Forum, European Commission and UN. Regular contributor to Radio & TV, Financial Times, Economist, national media and trade press.
Joel Ray BA MCILT, Head of Consultancy
A career dedicated to strategic consultancy and corporate development in the logistics industry, including a period as strategic manager with a European Post Office. Particular expertise in distribution property, express logistics and assisting different vertical sectors developing their logistics strategies. Extensive travel and research in Middle East, India and Asia.
Thomas Cullen MSc, Chief Analyst
Thomas is a widely respected writer and has been analyzing the global logistics market for over 15 years. He has edited a number of international publications and written for most of the leading trade publications in Europe. He has written several in-depth reports on a variety of subjects including Automotive and Chemical logistics.
Cathy Roberson, Senior Americas Analyst
Cathy is an experienced professional in knowledge management, combining an in-depth understanding of the supply chain industry with extensive market intelligence skills. Before being appointed Ti’s Senior Analyst she spent several years at UPS Supply Chain Solutions as a marketing analyst within the Freight Forwarding group.
Mark Millar, Head of Operations, Asia Pacific
With vast experience of the mainland China market, including executive positions at Exel and UPS SCS Mark has unrivalled expertise in the Asia logistics market. He is a regular speaker at conferences throughout the region.
Ti's Products & Services
Market research reports
- Ti's report portfolio comprehensively covers the logistics and supply chain industry by key market segments, vertical sectors and geography.
- Each report contains:
- high value analysis by senior writers
- trend identification
- market sizing and forecasts
- market share
- company profiles
- client profiles (where applicable)
Ti Dashboard & Global Logistics Monitor
The Ti Dashboard provides over 60 charts and tables of the most important macro and industry specific indicators from around the world, keeping you right up to date with the latest trends and developments.
Click here to view the Ti Dashboard site
The Ti Global Logistics Monitor provides a monthly update of the state of the global transportation and logistics market by drawing together the leading air, sea, road and rail indicators from around the world.
The Monitor also provides a snapshot of the latest economic, trade and consumer confidence indices.
Click here to view the Global Logistics Monitor
Web-Based Knowledge Portal
Ti's web-based knowledge portal have been designed to provide clients with an intelligence resource accessible from anywhere in the world including:
- Country market profiles.
- Industry sector profiles (consumer, high tech, automotive, healthcare/pharmaceutical etc).
- Industry segment profiles (e.g. express, 3PL, road transport, freight forwarding etc).
- Profiles of companies in all key logistics markets.
- News and analysis. Access to an archive of over several thousand news analysis briefs and daily updates.
Sponsorship Partner Programme
Ti's brand awareness and web presence provides extensive marketing opportunities for selected partners. By aligning themselves to Ti’s brand, partner companies:
- Benefit from being associated with the leading provider of independent expert analysis on a global basis
- Market their services to over 25,000 high quality industry professionals worldwide raising awareness amongst logistics market and banking/consulting communities.
- Benefit from a vehicle for market entry or new product launch through increased brand awareness.
- For key partners, Ti provides opportunities for sponsorship of Whitepapers, Surveys, Webcasts and other value adding knowledge resources.
- Ti works with partners to develop a tailored approach for their marketing communication needs.
- Requirement for specific in-depth analysis into areas not normally covered by general products. In these instances Ti is able to provide information on a bespoke basis.
- Typical projects include:
- Competitor, shipper, customer profiling / analysis
- Market entry studies
- Due diligence
- Customer satisfaction / perception studies
- Strategy formulation / market positioning, etc
- Customer surveying
- Segmented market sizing exercises
- M&A partner searches
- This often involves using a mix of primary and secondary research and drawing from Ti’s own information resources.