Key TI Contact

Joel Ray

+44 (0)1666 519900

Click here to send an email

Read biography here

News Desk

Do you have logistics news related to the Middle East/Africa sector?

Then send it to our newsdesk

Loading...

Latest Briefings

Peugeot-Citroen develops supply chain into North Africa

The announcement by the French car manufacturer PSA Peugeot Citroen of its intention to open a new assembly facility in Morocco demonstrates how the automotive supply chain is changing.
Read more

Logistics causes pain for Nestle in Africa

Nestle looks set to reduce the size of its business in Africa after disappointing sales there and the challenges of logistics in the region present higher costs.
Read more

FedEx to expand its presence in APAC and the Middle East

The potential acquisition of TNT will propel FedEx into a very nice position among leading global providers and be beneficial to FedEx’s strategy in Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Emerging Markets.
Read more

 

Access all Middle East/Africa briefs


Latest News

TNT launches flight to Tunisia

TNT has launched a five times a week flight between its main European air hub in Liege and Tunis. Read more

Super Group to acquire a 75% interest in IN tIME for €153.5m

Super Group announced that it has concluded an agreement to acquire a 75% interest IN tIME from its holding company Telo Zwei for €153.5. Telo Zwei will retain the remaining 25% stake. Read more

CEVA to support TANAP Azerbaijan’s European natural gas pipeline

CEVA has signed a deal with Trans Anatolian Natural Gas Project to manage the logistics operations for the movement of giant pipes for its European natural gas pipeline. Read more

Fetchr launches last mile app for the Middle East

Fetchr has announced the launch of its last mile delivery app for the Middle East and the close of $11m in Series A funding. Read more

Weiss-Röhlig expands in Dubai

Weiss-Röhlig announced that it is to establish a €4.6m logistics terminal in the Jebel Ali Free Zone in the UAE. Read more

Access all Middle East/Africa news

The Future of Logistics, Singapore 2015


 

Related Products

Global Freight Forwarding 2014

Global Contract Logistics 2014

Global Transport and Logistics Financial Analysis 2014

Global Express and Small Parcels 2014

Global Healthcare Logistics 2014

Middle East and North Africa Transport & Logistics 2014

Global Chemical Logistics 2013

Global Emerging Markets Logistics 2013

Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Logistics 2013

Global Freight Forwarding 2013

Global Contract Logistics 2013

Global High Tech Logistics 2012

Global Freight Forwarding 2012

Global Transport & Logistics Financial Ratio Analysis Report 2012

Global Contract Logistics 2012

Global Automotive Logistics 2013

Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics 2012

Global Freight Forwarding 2011

The Egypt CEP In Depth Analysis 2010

The Oman CEP In Depth Analysis 2010

The Qatari CEP In Depth Analysis 2010

The Jordan CEP In Depth Analysis 2010

Egypt Logistics Report 2010

Moroccan CEP Market In Depth Analysis 2010

Middle East Transport & Logistics Markets 2010

 

Follow Us on Twitter