Do you have any appointments news related to logistics?
Global Contract Logistics 2011
Download brochure with detailed table of content for this report (Pdf format).
Global Contract Logistics 2011
A comprehensive overview of the global contract logistics market including analysis, commentary, market sizing, ranking and market shares, out-sourcing rates and profiles of the leading global contract logistics operators.
Global Contract Logistics 2011 includes:
- Company Rankings & Shares — 2010 market rankings and shares for the largest players in the sector.
- Market Sizing & 5 Year Forecasts — an insight into the size and growth of the global contract logistics market, breaking the data down into individual regions and countries.
- Company Profiles — over 20 profiles of the world’s largest players including, DHL, Schenker, Ryder, Wincanton, Penske, Schneider, Kuehne + Nagel and Toll.
- Country and regional updates — updates on the development of each of the leading contract logistics markets in Europe, North America, Asia as well as regional overviews.
Why buy Global Contract Logistics 2011?
Global Contract Logistics 2011 contains extensive market data, market shares, commentary and company profiles providing essential reading for everyone who needs a comprehensive and insightful view of the market.
It provides answers to key questions such as:
- How big are the largest Contract Logistics markets and how fast are they growing?
- How fast are they forecast to grow?
- Who are the biggest Contract Logistics providers in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and the World?
- What is their market share?y
- What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the business principles involved in Contract Logistics?
Which companies are covered in the report?
- APL Logistics
- CAT Logistics
- DB Schenker Logistics
- DHL Supply Chain
- Fiege Logistik
- SNCF Geodis
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Norbert Dentressangle
- Penske Logistics
- Ryder Systems
- Toll Holdings
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- UTi Worldwide
- Yusen Logistics
Company profiles and strategic analysis
Each of the leading contract logistics companies is profiled from a financial and strategic perspective. The profile contains information about the company’s financial performance, but also the strategy it has in place to penetrate the contract logistics market
In a brand new section for 2011, Ti’s expert analysts review the Top Ten companies’ strengths and weaknesses. Their findings are also graphically displayed in a paradigmatic format, allowing the reader to see our assessment of each company’s:
- Management and financial strength
- Strategic vision
- Geographic and vertical spread
- Scale and Business model
Who will benefit from Global Contract Logistics 2011?
Global Contract Logistics 2011 is specifically written to provide easily accessible and understandable information to:
- Chief Executives and Financial Officers
- Consultants and Financial Analysts
- Logistics/Shipping Managers
- Marketing Directors and Managers
- Knowledge Managers
It is as equally appropriate to manufacturers, retailers, banks, consultancies and governments, as it is to logistics service providers.
Transport Intelligence - analysis you can trust
Compiled by Ti’s team of expert analysts led by CEO, John Manners-Bell, the report combines unparalleled knowledge of the industry with detailed market size and forecasting.
As with all Ti’s standard reports, the report is available in PDF format. Research from this report is also available via the Global Supply Chain Intelligence portal (www.gscintell.com).
How to buy Global Contract Logistics 2011
Ti are offering you the opportunity to purchase Global Contract Logistics 2011 and the Global Contract Logistics Market Survey 2011 for the combined price of £1295 – this represents a £895 saving. Please click here to take advantage of this offer.
Global Contract Logistics 2011, price £1,095, can be purchased online from Transport Intelligence website: http://www.transportintelligence.com