Do you have any appointments news related to logistics?
Global High Tech Logistics 2012
Download brochure with detailed table of content for this report (Pdf format).
The global high tech market is undergoing a vast change. Globalisation has given rise to increases in competition and new products, all of which has had profound effects upon the high tech supply chain. As such, companies within this market compete on tight margins resulting in many turning to their supply chains for a competitive edge.
Global High Tech Logistics 2012 provides essential reading for anyone involved in the high tech logistics market.
As well as offering an overview of the global high tech logistics sector, the report also looks at the considerable threats which the sector is exposed to including counterfeiting and natural disasters. It drills down into each sub-sector, with analysis of the main manufacturers, distributors and logistics providers.
The report is essential to understand the dynamics of the industry and how it is likely to develop over the coming years.
Global High Tech Logistics 2012 contains analysis of:
- The state of the high tech market
- Key trends and developments in 2011 and the first half of 2012
- The structure and drivers of the market and their implications for the future of the market
- Global and regional market sizing
- 5 year global market sizing forecast
In addition, the report provides an exclusive and wholly independent analysis of the risks affecting the sector with images to demonstrate its resilience.
The report contains profiles of high tech manufacturers, distributors and the leading global high tech logistics providers.
Why buy Global High Tech Logistics 2012?
Global High Tech Logistics 2012 contains Ti’s unique market data, commentary and company profiles providing essential reading for everyone who needs a comprehensive and insightful view of the market.
It provides answers to key questions such as:
- Who are the main logistics providers in the high tech sector?
- What were the main trends in 2011?
- What are the main risks to the sector and how important are they?
- What are the supply chain strategies of the main manufacturers?
- What do the supply chains of the main distributors look like?
Who will benefit from Global High Tech Logistics 2012?
Global High Tech Logistics 2012 is specifically written to provide easily accessible and understandable information to:
- Consultants and Financial Analysts
- Marketing Managers/Directors
- Strategy Directors
- Knowledge Managers
As well as all C-level executives.
How to buy Global High Tech Logistics 2012
Global High Tech Logistics 2012, price £995, can be purchased online. Please click on add to cart button above.