Do you have any appointments news related to logistics?
Middle East and North Africa Transport & Logistics 2014
Download brochure with detailed table of content for this report (PDF format).
FROM WAR-TORN TO OIL-RICH
The Middle East and North Africa region is one of huge contradictions. From significant opportunities for development and investment at one end- to substantial barriers the other.
Middle East & North Africa Transport and Logistics 2014 offers a detailed look at the region, it's markets and it's potential. It also takes a look at which countries within the region have been allowed to prosper as well as which countries have the potential to emerge at the next investment hot spot.
From Dubai to Beirut, Saudi Arabia to Tunisia, Syria to Oman- the Middle East and North Africa region is both dynamic and volatile. However, for those in a position to exploit them the advantages of the region could be significant.
A unique framework for a unique region
Middle East & North Africa Transport and Logistics 2014 uses a unique framework of analysis which divides the region in to three diverse categories:
- War zone- A level of political instability inhibits growth through social unrest, wars corruption or mismanagements
- Growth Zone- comparative political and economic stability with low-medium GDP per head and a young or growing population.
- Money zone- smaller populations with high revenue streams but low capital assets outside oil and gas.
This allows the opportunities and risks for investors in transportation and logistics to be methodically reviewed and assessed.
MARKET TRENDS, DEVELOPMENTS, SIZE AND FORECASTS
With 39 detailed logistics provider profiles and 16 individual country profiles, the Middle East and North Africa Transport and Logistics 2014 report contains a wealth of information.
Each country profile takes a detailed look at the opportunities and pitfalls of the existing logistics market and a look at plans for development which are either in discussion, underway or close to completion.
The report provides logistics market sizing figures as well as five year forecasts, allowing you to identify the countries and markets with the most growth potential.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS 2014?
- An overview of the region
- Middle East Contract Logistics market sizing and forecast
- Middle East Freight Forwarding market sizing and forecast by airfreight and sea freight
- Infrastructure of the region
- An overview of the region's logistics situation by industry sector
- Growth Zone profiles
- Logistics Provider
Middle East and North Africa Transport and Logistics 2014 includes profiles of some of the largest logistics providers in the region as well as their involvement in key vertical sectors such as oil & gas, FMCG, automotive and LNG among others.
WHO SHOULD BUY MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS 2014?
Middle East and North Africa Transport and Logistics 2014 is specifically written to provide easily accessible and understandable strategic information to:
- Global Manufacturers
- Logistics service providers
- Banks and financial institutions
- IT solutions providers
- As well as all C-level executives and anyone with an interest in the region and it's logistics market.
For more information or to purchase Middle East and North Africa Transport and Logistics 2014
Middle East and North Africa Transport and Logistics 2014 from the Transport Intelligence website. Additional information regarding the report as well as a ‘Look Inside' sample version can also be found via the website.
Alternatively, contact Mike Nordmann, Ti's Business Development Director, on +44 (0) 1793 850025 or email: email@example.com.