North America Logistics Monitor - Quarterly
Requires Ti subscription
North America Logistics Monitor
Critical analysis of the global logistics industry in a single, easy to read, quarterly synopsis
The Ti North America Logistics Monitor provides a quarterly update on the state of the region's transport and logistics industry by drawing together the key performance indicators for air cargo, container shipping and road & rail freight from Canada, Mexico and the US. The Monitor also provides a snapshot of the latest economic and trade data.
Typical data includes:
- An overview of industry developments
- Analysis of industry developments by country
- Logistics provider updates by country
- 'At a Glance' analysis of key developments and news:
- Air Cargo
- Ocean Freight
- Road Trucking
- Logistics/Transportation Providers
- Over 20 charts of up-to-date, relevant data
- NAFTA cross-border trade volumes
- Short term outlook of the North American logistics industry.
As well as rates and volumes for the following sectors:
- Air Cargo
- Road Freight/Trucking
- Individual data for U.S., Canadian and Mexican ports and airports.
Each quarter Ti's team of analysts choose a selection of key charts from the Ti Dashboard - an interactive charting tool which is continually updated by Ti's researchers. These are then compiled into an easy to read, downloadable document, providing instant access to up to date relevant data – perfect for presenting to your team or for distribution to your senior management.
Logistics in uncertain times: Do you have the full picture?
- Which direction are rates heading?
- Are sea, air, road and rail volumes softening or increasing?
- Is manufacturing output weakening or improving?
- Are mergers & acquisitions on the increase?
- What is the current situation along the borders?
Ti's range of Logistics Monitors provides answers to these questions and many more.
How to Subscribe
A 12-month subscription to one of Ti's Logistics Monitors is available for $830.00* (£495.00). For more information about all available options, including acquiring multiple Logistics Monitors, contact
Cathy Roberson, Senior Analyst, on 001-404-683-7954 or email firstname.lastname@example.org