Do you have any appointments news related to logistics?
Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics 2012
Download brochure with detailed table of content for this report (Pdf format).
Despite being the poorest region in the world, Sub-Saharan Africa is rich in opportunities for logistics providers.
Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics 2012 provides essential reading for anyone involved or interested in the region’s logistics market.
Sub-Saharan Africa encompasses a diverse range of economies, but it is the poorest region in the world. However, over the last ten years it has seen stronger economic growth than almost any other region (the only exception being Asia).
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the opportunities and key areas of focus for logistics providers in the region, with a breakdown by individual vertical sectors.
Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics also contains a range of illustrative maps of the region’s infrastructure and emphasises the weaknesses in the region’s network.
What will you learn from Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics 2012?
- Opportunities available and key areas of focus for logistics providers in the region
- An analysis of the region’s economy and trade
- Market sizing and forecasts for contract logistics and freight forwarding
- Maps detailing the region’s infrastructure
- Humanitarian logistics efforts
- Analysis of individual vertical sector logistics
- African oil reserves by country
Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics 2012 is full of qualitative and quantitative data which will give you an all round understanding of the state of logistics in the region and the prospects for development.
In addition to the extensive analysis of logistics in specific vertical sectors, the report summarises the humanitarian efforts undertaken by organisations and the effect this has had on the logistics industry in the region.
The report also outlines the problems faced by perishable and cold chain logistics providers as they experience significant threats to their products including poor infrastructure, inadequate storage facilities, corruption and violence.
Why buy Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics?
- Which sectors provide the greatest opportunities for market-entry or expansion?
- What is the key strategic focus for logistics providers in the region?
- What are the latest trends and events in specific vertical sectors?
- What types of humanitarian efforts are being undertaken?
- What role can logistics play in the region’s growth and development?
- What plans are in place to improve the region’s transport infrastructure?
How to buy Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics 2012
Sub-Saharan Africa Logistics 2012, price £1,095, can be purchased online. Please click on add to cart button above.
Alternatively, contact Mike Nordmann, Ti’s Business Development Director, on +44 (0)1793 850025 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.