Overwaitea and EV Logistics partner with CHEP to increase supply chain efficiency
To access this news item you must be a subscriber to Ti's Logistics Briefing Archive
If you are already a subscriber, you may have been logged out due to a period of inactivity, (please login to try again) or your subscription has expired (check here). If you have not purchased a subscription you can do so below.
You can access news items from the last two weeks FREE of charge, provided you are a subscriber to Ti's Logistics Briefing newsletter. However to access older news items from our archive you need to purchase an annual subscription below.
To view the news item please login here or purchase a subscription below.
Logistics Briefing Archive
Access to the Logistics Briefing archive gives researchers, consultants and analysts access to around 2,400 briefs as well as over 9,000 news items.
Each brief contains in depth analysis of events and developments in the industry covering the logistics, express, forwarding and road sectors.
Recent Briefs include:
- Ten reasons why the financial crisis won’t impact the global freight industry
- Optimism remains in US trucking sector
- Forwarders prosper in the face of faltering growth
- European logistics operators enjoy strong first half
The Logistics Briefing archive allows you to:
- Track the acquisition strategies of competitors and suppliers
- Gain an insight into the strategies of the main logistics operators
- Respond to the latest industry trends
- Identify threats or opportunities from industry developments.
Within each brief you will find information and insight provided by Transport Intelligence’s industry experienced analysts, unavailable from any other sources.
The briefs place industry events within their context and contain not only news but interpretation, background and data from Transport Intelligence’s own knowledge resource.
How to subscribe to the Ti Dashboard & Logistics Briefing Archive
An annual subscription is available, price £495, via the Transport Intelligence website:
http://www.transportintelligence.com or by contacting
Mike Nordmann on +44 (0) 1666 519900
Please note that this subscription can be upgraded to a combined Ti Dashboard & Logistics Briefing Archive subscription for just £795