Supply Chain Leaders Intelligence
Supply Chain Leaders Intelligence (SCLi)
Transport Intelligence (Ti) is the leading source of research and analysis focused exclusively on the logistics and supply chain sectors.
For businesses whose priority it is to keep track of their logistics competitors, follow developments at existing or potential clients, or to identify acquisition targets, we have developed our advanced information system, SCLi(http://www.supplychainleaders.com/).
What makes SCLi an essential business tool?
- It is the leading source of global research and intelligence in the transport & logistics sector
- Information is constantly updated by a team of experienced researchers
- In-depth analysis is provided as well as data
- SCLi profiles over 600 companies across all the global transport and logistics markets
- Its unique multidimensional filter enables sophisticated data manipulation
- SCLi users require minimal training
|We have provided several free profiles (Geodis, Lufthansa Cargo, Evergreen Marine Corporation) in order to demonstrate the wealth of information on offer.|
This subscriber-only website gives access to over 600 profiles of logistics, express and transport providers on a global basis.
Intelligence is provided in the following categories:
Company Information and Intelligence
- Senior Management
- Brief profile
- Products & services
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Sister concerns
- Major contracts
- Regions, Countries
- Industries, Markets
Expert research and analysis
- Information systems
- Strategic and market review
- Graphical analysis of key performance indicators
- News and analysis. Access to an archive of over 4000 news analysis, briefs and daily updates.
The profiles are subject to a comprehensive, continuous revision programme so you can always be sure that you are viewing the most up to date information.
Additional company profiles are added on a regular basis at no extra charge – making this web site a unique source of industry intelligence.
For more information about the Supply Chain Leaders Intelligence, email Leon Morris at email@example.com or call him on +44 (0) 7903 548579.